Thursday 16 September 2010

Weekly Weight Update

I lost another 1lb it's ok but not as much as I would have liked.Considering I have been eating and working odd hours, it's not so bad.

I'm no expert or doctor but I thought I would share some of my insights into losing weight and having a healthier lifestyle and what I have found useful with a dash of don't try this at home.

NB I must stress if you are looking to embark upon a lifestyle change, please
contact your gp for a general health check and make sure they are ok with
going ahead.

Firstly I would recommend making small changes to start with or at least for the first few weeks.

DTTAH - Trying to change everything at once may cause you to become demotivated or to go on a sugar/grease food bender. Rome wasn't build in a day, and yes I have done it .Comedown is bitch not to mention, your own disappointment .

Suggestion one

Increase your water intake whether it's sparkling or still or a combo of the two.
Also if you are a lover of hot drinks like me and enjoy the sugar,
  • you could use sweetners or have sugar in every other hot drink.
  • Or decrease the number of sugars you have in a single hot drink.
  • Or if your feeling brave and fancy going cold turkey cut them out completely.
Until next time my dear readers, happy reading and stay pretty !

Rachelle X

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    i have a nail polish blog and maybe you'd like to visit it and follow?
    thanks

    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.